CountyRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly Empty [ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly

Post by Luca_Vitali Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Your IG Name: Luca_Vitali
What your requesting for:for openning "The Vitali Crime Familly"
Screenshots/video(if needed/avaliable):[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly Sa-mp-11
[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly Sa-mp-12
[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly Sa-mp-13
[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly Sa-mp-14
[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly Sa-mp-16
[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly Sa-mp-17
[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly Sa-mp-18
[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly Sa-mp-19
[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly Sa-mp-20[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly Sa-mp-21

Any other notes:                                    Vitali Crime Familly.The Story.
Chapter 1:The Beginning
In 1989 Luca and Julio,twin brothers were born in a small town from Italy.Their parents were lawyers and they really care about laws.Luca wasn't really in this jobs...he hate politics so he studied at the medicine school.Julio followed their parents' footsteps and he studied at the law school.Life in Italy was very hard so the Vitali familly decided to move in Los Santos to have a better life.
Chapter 2:The Horror
Luca and Julio parents were very in trouble because of the local gangs who wanted the Vitalis dead because of snitching at the LSPD.
In the night of 21 december 2012 Luca and Julio went home to rest but they found their house in flames.They called the firefighters,the policemen and the ambulance but nothing could ever save their parents.
Julio wanted to destroy those gangs LEGALLY but the corruption and capitalism couldn't solve anything.Luca was really mad and he wanted to avenge his familly so he decides to open a crew with his twin brother.The name would be The Vitali Crime Familly.

Starting members:Luca_Vitali,Julio_Vitali

Ranks:Rank 1:Outsider
        Rank 2:Soldier
        Rank 3:Caporegime
        Rank 4:Underboss
        Rank 5:Consigliere
        Rank 6:Godfather

Luca_Vitali

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Luca_Vitali request for familly

Post by EvanAbagail Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:40 am

Accepted
----------------------------------------------
After carefully reading and reviewing your family application, I have deemed it acceptable, and has been accepted. I think this family would be a good addition to County Roleplay!

NOTES:
I like your family story.

Please see me in-game where you can have your family set up.

Best Regards,
Evan Abagail

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down