CountyRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Mina_Richards Application for Moderator

2 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Mina_Richards Application for Moderator Empty [ACCEPTED]Mina_Richards Application for Moderator

Post by Mina FTW Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:40 pm

CountyRP

Moderator Application

IRL Info
Name:Collin Smith

Why do you want to become a moderator?(150 words)
I want to become a moderator because i see lots of potential in this server. The roleplay community seems great as I have been to many servers and this is one of my favorites. This server is added to my favorites and I plan on getting on every day that I can. I will be very active on this server, and I want to be a mod so I can be someones model. Someone to look up to me during /newb chat or whatever, people that look for me to RP with them. It sounds so fun. I have been an admin on numerous servers that are closed down now, but I have a feeling that this server will stay up, for a very long time. Very Happy

Why we should choose you over other possible moderators?
I am strict yet I listen to the people pointed over me. I think that being a mod comes with a lot of responsibility, and I have that characteristic

Have you ever been kicked/warned/jailed/prisoned/banned? If so, explain it/why.
No

Stats:
[ACCEPTED]Mina_Richards Application for Moderator 7447mjA

Any other information:
N/A

Mina FTW

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Mina_Richards Application for Moderator Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Mina_Richards Application for Moderator

Post by EvanAbagail Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Accepted!!!
After reviewing your application I have personally deemed it acceptable and have accepted you into the moderator team!

Please contact me in-game to recieve your moderator rank. If you have any questions please PM me/email me at evanabagail@gmail.com or contact me in-game!

Signed,
Evan Abagail

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down