CountyRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED]Gary Juans Mod application

Go down

[ACCEPTED]Gary Juans Mod application Empty [ACCEPTED]Gary Juans Mod application

Post by EvanAbagail Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:36 pm

CountyRP

Moderator Application

IRL Info
Name: Joshua Mason

Why do you want to become a moderator? Because i want to moderate the server to keep it clean from hackers exploiters cheaters and abusers. To keep the community Safe and fun to play on!(150 words)

Why we should choose you over other possible moderators? I like to roam servers alot. so i will be able to spot DMers PGers MGers Cheaters and hackers. Plus i can do a mod job well for i was a mod on a different Server before and had it for 8 months.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/jailed/prisoned/banned? If so, explain it/why. I have never been Kicked Warned Jailed Or Banned.

Stats: IC Gary Juan Age 24 Job LSPD Officer. OOC Joshua Mason 18 Job Gamestop Employee

Any other information: I will not abuse Mod powers. If i do I will accept Being kicked from mod. Plus i would not mind Advertising The server In Game and on youtube as for i have a youtube channel. Youtube.com/HawkDroneGaming

Last edited by Mysterion on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED]Gary Juans Mod application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Gary Juans Mod application

Post by EvanAbagail Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:39 pm

Accepted
After carefully reviewing your application it has been deemed acceptable and you have been accepted into the moderation team!!! Please contact me IG to officially get your rank.

Signed,
Evan Abagail

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down