CountyRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PENDING APPLICANT]Tom_Morgan's Mod Application

4 posters

Go down

[PENDING APPLICANT]Tom_Morgan's Mod Application Empty [PENDING APPLICANT]Tom_Morgan's Mod Application

Post by Michael Rubio Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:32 am

IRL Info
Name: Tom Johnson

Why do you want to become a moderator?(150 words)
i want to become a moderator because i have a lot of experience in running a server i have scripted for a lot of other servers. at this time as admin applications are closed i am applying here for moderator. i want to become a moderator because i don't want to see any rule breakers/hackers who come to the server and give themselves advantages rather giving others disadvantages, that can result a player to get fed up of those hackers and quit the server forever that may effect the player base as well. Besides as i have got enough experience i can stop those Rule breakers/hackers to play this server. As being a moderator in the beginning i can help the newbies and help them through the server which makes it easy for them and as well as me to do my job. I can prove that i am the one who must be promoted to a higher enough admin level by doing my job perfectly with no excuses. Besides, i think becoming a staff member is very interesting . Secondly, my English is good  as well.

Why we should choose you over other possible moderators?
Because i am loyal to everything and a very hard working guy.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/jailed/prisoned/banned? If so, explain it/why.
Nope never ever.

Stats:
IC:
Name: Tom_Morgan
Level: 4
OOC:
Name: Tom Johnson

Last edited by Michael Rubio on Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

Michael Rubio

Back to top Go down

[PENDING APPLICANT]Tom_Morgan's Mod Application Empty Re: [PENDING APPLICANT]Tom_Morgan's Mod Application

Post by EvanAbagail Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:40 am

Pending Applicant
--------------------------
Fix needed(reasons shown below)
**Please extend the "why do you want to be a moderator" response to 150 words.**

You have 24 hours to make the changes shown above before this application is auto-denied.

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[PENDING APPLICANT]Tom_Morgan's Mod Application Empty Re: [PENDING APPLICANT]Tom_Morgan's Mod Application

Post by Michael Rubio Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:15 am

Edited.

Michael Rubio

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanA Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Pending
As you can see I'm not on my Main account due to being on vacation/security reasons. Please allow 9-10 days for me to process your application.

EvanA

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanAbagail Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Pending.
I wanna see you active before I say anything further.

EvanAbagail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Sanchez Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:34 pm

I have seen him around and RP

[PENDING APPLICANT]Tom_Morgan's Mod Application Ojglqt

Devon Sanchez

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanAbagail Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:52 pm

Pending more recommendations
You need another recommendation.

EvanAbagail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down