CountyRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

]PENDING INTERVIEW]Edgar Cooks LSPD Application

2 posters

Go down

]PENDING INTERVIEW]Edgar Cooks LSPD Application Empty ]PENDING INTERVIEW]Edgar Cooks LSPD Application

Post by Edgar_Cooks Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:33 pm

Los Santos Police Department Application

Section A
(1)Full Name : Edgar Cooks
(2)Date of Birth : 04/03/1992
(3)Race/Ethnicity : American
(4)Gender : Male
(5)Current Home Address : Los Santos Carnos ((Random))
(6)Phone Number : -5555
(7)E-Mail Address : oskmcrespawn@gmail.com
(8)Occupation : Been a trucker for a time and also a mechanic

Section B
(1)Are you a Citizen of the United States? : Yes
(2)Do you hold a valid Drivers License? : Yes
(3)Has your Drivers Licenses ever been suspended or Revoked? : No
(4)Have you ever been Denied from the Los Santos Police Department before? : No
(If yes, explain why)
(5)Traffic accidents in the past 12 months? : Yes
(6)Have you ever commited a Crime? : Yes, for reckless driving. That's mostly all.
(If yes, please give additional details)
(7)Do you have a high school diploma? : Yes
(List your school name.) South High

Section C
(1)Give a brief description of yourself (biography)
(minimum 150 words, splitted into three paragraphs)
Well, I, Edgar Cooks, was a good kid since the age of eight. Then everything started to change, became more violate and doing crimes. I stopped all that when I became twenty-three years old. I started to get into racing so instead of street racing, I did drag racing. I never did crimes when I was in drag racing. Well the only thing that matters right now is that I became more mature and I am every educated. I learn a lot of things really fast and I good with any type of weapons.

(2)Why do you wish to join Los Santos Police Department?  :
(Minimum of 100 words)
I just want the crimes to stop because I seen a lot of people getting hurt and robbed. I myself have gotten robbed many times and some cops don't really do anything about the situations. I also want to join the Los Santos Police Department because I've seen cops not doing their jobs good or don't do anything at all. I want to get into the action and the Citizen of Los Santos at any cause. I'm willing to risk my life at anytime.

(3)How will you help the Los Santos Police Department? :
(Describe your actions in three sistuations)
I would be able to stay on duty at anytime. I will server all my time fighting the crimes. I also know

(4)Have you ever entered into Los Santos Police Department Ride-Along Program with a Field Training Officer?:
(If yes, include the officer's name for verification of program)
No

(5)Recommendation from the following Officers if required one?:
(Post Full Name)
N/A

(6)Legal Documentation ((Get a screenshot of /licenses and /stats )) :
rather do this IG.

(7)The Contract: I [Edgar Cooks] , hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a Peacekeeper in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the LSPD to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Peace Officer in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the LSPD (( and the server )).

(( Out of Character ))

-------------------------------------------------------------

(1)Full name : Edgar ((I don't like to say my last name
(2)Age : 14
(3)Location: Bakersfield, California
(4)Time-zone : Pacific Eastern Time
(5)How long have you been playing on C-RP : For quiet a while now.
(6)Have you even attempted to join any other Legal Governmental Faction : No
(If yes , state your previous factions and ranks there)
(7)Do you have any knowledge at all with working as a Law Enforcement Officer? : No

Edgar_Cooks

Back to top Go down

]PENDING INTERVIEW]Edgar Cooks LSPD Application Empty Re: ]PENDING INTERVIEW]Edgar Cooks LSPD Application

Post by EvanAbagail Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:04 am

Pending Interview
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
]PENDING INTERVIEW]Edgar Cooks LSPD Application Lspd3

After reviewing your application we have deemed it acceptable and you have been moved to the next stage of your application.

Please come to the police department and find either me or the deputy for your inteview. We recommend you reading the handbook, and everything you can to prepare.

On Behalf of the Los Santos Police Department we wish you the best of luck in your law enforcement career at the Los Santos Police Department.

Good Luck,
Evan Abagail

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down