CountyRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PERM. DENIED] Sahar_Swisa LSPD Apply

4 posters

Go down

[PERM. DENIED] Sahar_Swisa LSPD Apply Empty [PERM. DENIED] Sahar_Swisa LSPD Apply

Post by Sahar_Swisa Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:18 am

Section A
(1)Full Name : Sahar_Swisa
(2)Date of Birth : 1/2/1988
(3)Race/Ethnicity : Dairy and Turki
(4)Gender : 25
(5)Current Home Address : Yoseftal
(6)Phone Number :0524518730
(7)E-Mail Address : sahar9875@walla.com
(8)Occupation : Builder

Section B
(1)Are you a Citizen of the United States? : No
(2)Do you hold a valid Drivers License? : Yes
(3)Has your Drivers Licenses ever been suspended or Revoked? : No
(4)Have you ever been Denied from the Los Santos Police Department before? : No
(If yes, explain why)
(5)Traffic accidents in the past 12 months? : No
(6)Have you ever commited a Crime? : Yes, he rammed my car. he got ticket.
(If yes, please give additional details)
(7)Do you have a high school diploma? : Nahshonim , Heshmonaim , Heshmonaim
(List your school name.)

Section C
(1)Give a brief description of yourself (biography) : when i was in school i was smart boy and then was reduced in grade J
Today im builder, building homes and working with my dad.
I've build 13 homes already with my dad and his workers.
thats all i remember.
(minimum 150 words, splitted into three paragraphs)

(2)Why do you wish to join Los Santos Police Department?  : Cause i always see crimes, most of them happens on me. I have experience with being cop. In Cops And Robbers servers i got 300-600 coprank which means i got 300-600 arrests.
(Minimum of 100 words)

(3)How will you help the Los Santos Police Department? : I will detect Crimes. I will Roleplay with the criminal. I wont let criminal evade so easily.
(Describe your actions in three sistuations)

(4)Have you ever entered into Los Santos Police Department Ride-Along Program with a Field Training Officer?: I think yes, if yes it was Evan_Abigail
(If yes, include the officer's name for verification of program)

(5)Recommendation from the following Officers if required one?: i didnt get any Recommendation from any Officer.
(Post Full Name)

(6)Legal Documentation ((Get a screenshot of /licenses and /stats )) : http://tinypic.com/r/2uhse9g/5 , licenses are Driving License.

(7)The Contract: I Sahar_Swisa , hereby certify under penalty of perjury that all information on this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief, and I understand that any falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture on my part of all rights to be a Peacekeeper in the State of San Andreas. I understand all information on this application is subject to verification, and I hereby give my express permission for the LSPD to contact any person or agency for information related to my role and function as a Peace Officer in San Andreas. I hereby agree to abide all rules and regulations set by the LSPD (( and the server )).

Last edited by EvanAbagail on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Locked, Archived.)

Sahar_Swisa

Back to top Go down

[PERM. DENIED] Sahar_Swisa LSPD Apply Empty Re: [PERM. DENIED] Sahar_Swisa LSPD Apply

Post by EvanAbagail Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:31 am

Pending
You forgot to put section A and section B. You have 24 hours to fix it before its denied.

Signed,
Chief Abagail

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[PERM. DENIED] Sahar_Swisa LSPD Apply Empty Re: [PERM. DENIED] Sahar_Swisa LSPD Apply

Post by EvanAbagail Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:33 pm

Pending Deputys Thoughts
I have started reviewing your application and am waiting for my deputys thoughts. Keep waiting, if he hasn't posted in 72 hours it will automatically pass to the next stage.

Signed,
Evan Abagail

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin_Anthony Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:51 am

As Lieutenant of The Los Santos Police Department I wish to say I support This Application due to his Activity, His Role playing Skills and he is a nice member of this community.

Lieutenant Kevin_Anthony

Lieutenant of LSPD

Kevin_Anthony

Back to top Go down

[PERM. DENIED] Sahar_Swisa LSPD Apply Empty [Pending] Application

Post by Kevin_Anthony Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 am

Los Santos Police Department
1 Pershing Square
Los Santos

Dear Applicant,

I am Please to inform you that after decision with the FTO Divison. We are please to inform you that you have been Pending into the life as a Police Officer. Please report to the Lobby and ask for a highly ranked Member to invite you into the police faction. Please remember to read the Offical Police Handbook because you will be tested on three thing number 1. Police Radio Codes Number 2. Role-play Skills and 3. Driving Skills

Thank you

Sincerely Lieutenant Anthony

Kevin_Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanA Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:54 am

Invalid. Applicant is banned from LSPD.

EvanA

Back to top Go down

[PERM. DENIED] Sahar_Swisa LSPD Apply Empty [DENIED] Permanently denied.

Post by Kevin_Anthony Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:33 am

[PERM. DENIED] Sahar_Swisa LSPD Apply Lspdlo10

Dear Mr Sahar

I am sadly here to inform you that you have been denied into the Los Santos Police Department. You are permanently banned from applying into Los Santos Police Department and have been auto-denied. If you feel this is wrong please contact High Command.

Best Wishes,

Mr Anthony

LSPD Lieutenant

Last edited by EvanAbagail on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:36 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I)

Kevin_Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down