CountyRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PROCESSING] Faction Channel to be added in TS3 Server

2 posters

Go down

[PROCESSING] Faction Channel to be added in TS3 Server Empty [PROCESSING] Faction Channel to be added in TS3 Server

Post by Stalker Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:04 pm

Your IG Name:Can't say it else I'll expose myself.
What your requesting for: A channel to be created in TS for the Hitman Agency so faction members can communicate easier.
Screenshots/video(if needed/avaliable): N/A
Any other notes: Well, Let the Hitman Agency Mother channel have 2 child channels - IC  and OOC.

Stalker

Back to top Go down

[PROCESSING] Faction Channel to be added in TS3 Server Empty Re: [PROCESSING] Faction Channel to be added in TS3 Server

Post by EvanAbagail Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:39 pm

On Hold
The teamspeak has suddenly stopped working and until its up or we have a new one, this post will be locked and put on hold.

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[PROCESSING] Faction Channel to be added in TS3 Server Empty Re: [PROCESSING] Faction Channel to be added in TS3 Server

Post by EvanAbagail Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Processing
Your request has been accepted and is currently processing. This means within 48 days you should have the requested channel up. In this 48 hour period you may NOT bug, annoy or even speak to an admin about this. If done so you will recieve a ban from teamspeak and denial of this request. If it isn't up and its been 48 hours feel free to contact me. When its done this thread will be marked as Completed.

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down