CountyRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[PENDING RECOMMENDATIONS]Eze Kings - Moderator Application

+2
DannyC
Eze
6 posters

Go down

[PENDING RECOMMENDATIONS]Eze Kings - Moderator Application Empty [PENDING RECOMMENDATIONS]Eze Kings - Moderator Application

Post by Eze Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:00 pm

CountyRP

Moderator Application

IRL Info
Name: Prefer to go by Eze, for now.

Why do you want to become a moderator?(150 words) I had been looking for a decent RP server on the SA-MP forums. Of course, as usual, I was struggling to find one. I came across this one, went IG and enjoyed it. Staff seemed helpful, playerbase was decent for beginning stages in beginning a community, and the server had just seemed to be enjoyable, and as if it would be successful. I'd like to help out around the server with newbies that join, and even others that may come into trouble with something. I'd like to be a part of helping making this server and community successful, along with keeping hackers and rulebreakers out of the picture. I've been an administrator or moderator before, and I enjoy it. I want to assist in making this server more comfortable and fun to everyone that ever joins the server, and I want to make sure that they end up returning to the server to play with us again.

Why should we choose you over other possible moderators? To be honest, I wish that everybody that applies for Moderator - or any rank for that matter - could be accepted, however that's not how it works. Some don't have the skill, the knowledge, or a lot of other things. I can't exactly answer this question, as I haven't seen others' application. However, what I can do is give you a basic insight on what I can offer to the server. I've been an Administrator/Moderator on other servers, and learned skills on how to handle different situations and assist people. I will be very active this summer. I also have been RPing for very long, and I understand the knowledge of Roleplay. I know that I can help this server and the people in the community, and this is what I want to do.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/jailed/prisoned/banned? If so, explain it/why. Nope.

Stats: The basic stats which you spawn with, along with ten cigars which I bought.

Any other information: Nuh-uh.

Eze

Back to top Go down

[PENDING RECOMMENDATIONS]Eze Kings - Moderator Application Empty Re: [PENDING RECOMMENDATIONS]Eze Kings - Moderator Application

Post by DannyC Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:03 pm

So your brand new to the server and already your already asking to become a moderator.

As quoted that you put the following;

Eze wrote:Stats: The basic stats which you spawn with, along with ten cigars which I bought.

This shows that you don't know the community very well and I don't think you are ready to be a moderator here at County.

Big fat /unsupport for the following reasons;
1. Too much of a newbie.
2. Your 12 years of age, this could lead to you being immature. (( Dont whine at me for saying this.))

Maybe play here a little longer.

DannyC

Back to top Go down

[PENDING RECOMMENDATIONS]Eze Kings - Moderator Application Empty Re: [PENDING RECOMMENDATIONS]Eze Kings - Moderator Application

Post by EvanAbagail Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:04 pm

DannyC wrote:
2. Your 12 years of age, this could lead to you being immature. (( Dont whine at me for saying this.))

So what if hes 12. Age doesn't tell about maturity. Some 12 year olds are very mature. Sorry for whining, but just stating a fact.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PENDING MORE RECOMMENDATIONS
Pending more recommendations from countyRP staff.

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eze Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:45 pm

DannyC wrote:So your brand new to the server and already your already asking to become a moderator.

As quoted that you put the following;

Eze wrote:Stats: The basic stats which you spawn with, along with ten cigars which I bought.

This shows that you don't know the community very well and I don't think you are ready to be a moderator here at County.

Big fat /unsupport for the following reasons;
1. Too much of a newbie.

Maybe play here a little longer.

I understand your concerns.

For number one; I figured by the time that this had been looked at, I would've gotten a grasp on the server, things about it, etc. This server isn't too different from others servers that I've played on. Of course, it has it's own perks and unique things, however there are RP servers that are similar, and I've gotten that basic knowledge. Therefore, I wouldn't be exactly a newbie, nor would anybody else that have the same experiences as me. At the moment I have 4/20 hours. Yup, that's enough time to get a grasp.

2. Maturity over age. Age is just a number. Simply stated.

Eze

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyC Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Age is just a number, so your saying, if a 10 year old came here, you'd allow him to bed admin?:L

DannyC

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanAbagail Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:20 pm

DannyC wrote:Age is just a number, so your saying, if a 10 year old came here, you'd allow him to bed admin?:L

It is possible. Everyone has a different maturity level and if this "10" year old was mature enough age really wouldn't matter. Please don't talk about this on an application. Failure to refrain from doing this will result in a forum warning and restricted access to some features.

EvanAbagail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stalker Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Eze's grammar and behave seems alright, but I'll need to see how he does in roleplaying before I give a /unsupport | /support.

Stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanAbagail Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:05 pm

After seeing him roleplay I personally recommend Eze.

EvanAbagail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eze Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Thanks, Mysterion.

Anybody that wishes to RP, hit me up IG.

Eze

Back to top Go down

Post by DannyC Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:25 am

Being an administrator isn't about your Roleplay skills, it's about your "ways" on how you run, from positive feedback seen in this top I guess I'll support it too. But please refrain from becoming immature as We have a good community here.

DannyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary McShannock Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:53 am

I recommend Eze for moderator.
Age doesn't matter, people could be immature at 12 years of age, or 23 years of age. He chooses to be mature at the age of 12, and that's why I'm recommending him. Another thing that nobody ever knew, I'm 12, I'm going to be 13 on the 12th of December, and being immature at some times is alright, but you need to know your limits, you need to know when to be mature.
Support from me.

Gary McShannock

http://igforums.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary McShannock Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:55 am

Mysterion wrote:
DannyC wrote:

So what if hes 12. Age doesn't tell about maturity. Some 12 year olds are very mature. Sorry for whining, but just stating a fact.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PENDING MORE RECOMMENDATIONS
Pending more recommendations from countyRP staff.
I'm very mature, I just choose not to show it sometimes.

Gary McShannock

http://igforums.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Devon Sanchez Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:57 pm

I have seen him around

Rank 99995 admin :: CRP

[PENDING RECOMMENDATIONS]Eze Kings - Moderator Application Jabdx0

Devon Sanchez

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanAbagail Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Accepted
You have been accepted into the moderator team of County Roleplay!!!

**Please come in game to receve your moderator level.**

If you have any questions please either PM me or throw me an email at evanabagail@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Evan Abagail

EvanAbagail
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down