CountyRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpaka's Modding Workshop.

Go down

Alpaka's Modding Workshop. Empty Alpaka's Modding Workshop.

Post by Alpaka Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:19 am

Want your GTA to look sexy? or shmexy? Cool! Once you learn from here your SAMP experience will be to it's fullest.

Requirements:
‣ A good computer(when you have around 30+ FPS without any mods).
‣ General knowledge with english and being able to differ between fake and real mods.
‣ Turn your SAMP off and make sure to reply with any questions.

Before you go ahead and roam around for modifications you need to understand the following:
‣ Having any/too many mods can make your GTA not work, crash, or have other problems.
‣ Installing these mods are on your own risk, I can't guarantee my mods are going to work for everyone.

Now that we got that straight, sh'all we start pimping out our SAMP?

Follow these steps one by one:
1. CLOSE SAMP and GTA SA COMPLETELY.
2. Download and Install IMGTool(http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=63)
3. Once you had installed IMGTool, open it and locate your gta3.img file.
It SHOULD look like this:
Alpaka's Modding Workshop. B458Alpaka's Modding Workshop. 7d56
(Press open and then go to GTA SA folder, press models, and chose gta3.img)
Once you loaded your GTA, it should look like this; Alpaka's Modding Workshop. 8rt1
4. Now, my favorite part; Downloading and choosing mods. Here is a mod of a desert eagle that should change it to a bigger and black Desert Eagle!(Here: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/6c15/ )
5. When you download it, drag the desert_eagle.txd and desert_eagle.dff into your desktop.
6. Then, go back to your IMGTool and press, EDIT, and Find. Search there for desert_eagle.txd and press ENTER.
7. When it scrolls down to that file, right click it and chose REPLACE and chose the desert_eagle.txd from the desktop.
8. Now do the same process to the desert_eagle.dff file and then when you're done, press CTRL+S and close it.
9. We are done! Open SAMP and get a desert eagle and look at it's new sick look!

If you need any help, post here or send me a PM. If you found/need a new mod/mods, reply here with the link! See you around with your sick mods!

Alpaka

Back to top Go down