CountyRP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Update!

Go down

New Update! Empty New Update!

Post by EvanAbagail Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:26 pm

Script Version: 2.1.6
Last Update Date: 8-18-2013

----------------------
UPDATE
Script Version: 2.1a
Scripted by: Evan Abagail

As we promised upon my return we'd have an update, and I have delivered. Ladies and gentleman------ version 2.1a! I have tried my best to get some things in their that needed to be, but not as many as planned. I'm sad to say that we haven't fixed the tazer bug yet, but have edited the tazer system and will be fixed soon.

The most important part of this update is the update to the admin system. For example, Server Manager is no longer being used. Its now known as "Lead Administrator". Elite admin is now known as "Executive Administrator". Also, a very small edit to the helper system. Instead of Helper II, its community helper.

You'll notice some other small updates -- some of which may surprise you! Another update is a very small VIP update, but I will leave you to find the rest of that out!

Moving on, we have gone through and edited some tazer/ing, cuff/ing texts and I think you'll like them! Our new tazer system makes it more detailed/realistic when unholstering your tazer as seen in the image below, where you can see the tazer being unholstered and holstered.
New Update! Unholster_zps229c50fe
As seen above, a tazer is being unholstered with the new tazer system.
New Update! Holster_zps541d5163
Tazer being holstered.

Similar concept with /cuff, as seen below.
New Update! Cuff_zps16b182f5
Again with /uncuff.
New Update! Uncuff_zps53ca6fce

The next thing pretty similiar is an edit to the megaphone system. It will now say your faction and then agent, officer, etc. An image is shown below.
New Update! Megaphone_zpse2ec31b3
As always if you have a suggestion please make a thread in the appropriate section and or email it to me.

--------------------------------
Mini Update
Scripted By: Evan Abagail

**Added Cuff animation to /cuff, and edited /uncuff to be compatible with the cuff anim.**
**Fixed a bug where the cuff animation wouldn't go away when arrested.**

**Fixed a bug where the /cuff animation wouldn't go away when prisoned/jailed/arrested.**
**Added Marcus Abagail to co-owner in information and loading screen.**
**Removed /makevip from the Admin Command Broadcasting System.**
**Removed /maketempvip from the Admin Command Broadcasting system.**
-------------------------------
**Made a small edit to the admin system.**
**Added /cutterrims|/cr**

Current Script Version: 2.1.4
Scripted By: Evan Abagail

Best Regards,
Evan Abagail

If you have any questions please either PM me or throw me a quick email to evanabagail@gmail.com!!!!!! Thanks.

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Update! Empty Re: New Update!

Post by EvanAbagail Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:00 am

**Edited the tutorial; added more information and made it more unique**
**Edited some minor game texts**

EvanAbagail
Admin

https://countyrpforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down